Verify your documents with us

Verify Your Degree

Many of the students have completed their studies from any University of any state but now Applicant is living at remote location or has shifted in other country or to visit university is not possible for the applicant here we work as bridge between the students and universities we process and follow up on the behalf of applicant for any document. Many students have not yet applied their original degree, migration, transcript, LOR, and many other important documents here we work for you to apply your documents.

What is migration certificate? The migration certificate is a legal document needed for moving from one place to another. It is usually given to the students by the university as a permission to study elsewhere.

What is provisional degree? A provisional certificate is  a type of certificate issued for a temporary period of time . If you want to apply for an admission but haven’t received your original degree certificate, then you can submit your provisional certificate and secure an admission in a college.

What is original degree certificate? Original Degree is  issued to the passing out students during convocation . 2. If a student cannot attend the convocation, he/she (or his/her authorized person who is a student/employee of the Institute/relative of the alumni) can collect the certificate personally from the Academics Office at a later date.

What is Transcript certificate? A transcript is  proof of education . It has a detailed record of all the subjects you have studied with your scores in the form of marks or grades given by the institution of study.

We can help you to apply your pending documents in any university if you can’t visit the university we can help you to get your supporting documents feel free to contact us.